Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - S1 Fresh Graduate Banking Academy Program OCBC NISP June 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 5.6.15 | 4:07 PM

Advertisements


OCBC NISP
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk / ocbcnisp.com
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - OCBC NISP (IDX reference code NISP) or widely known as Bank OCBC NISP is a reputable privately-owned banks in Indonesia. Bank OCBC NISP is based in Jakarta and is majority owned by OCBC Bank, a reputable financial institution from Singapore. OCBC Bank holds 85.1% shares in PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk through its subsidiaries OCBC Overseas Investment Pte Ltd. Other remaining 14.9% shares in OCBC NISP was owned by the general public. The Bank is widely known nationwide as the fourth oldest bank in Indonesia. The Bank was established in 1941 and first started as NV Nederlandsch Indische Spaar En Deposito Bank. In 1967, the Bank officially became a commercial bank. In 1990, the Bank obtained foreign exchange bank license in 1990. As of December 2014, Bank OCBC NISP has 337 outlets spread in 59 cities throughout Indonesia. In term of financial positions, the Bank has a stable financial performance. According to Bank OCBC NISP Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the Bank had boosted its total assets to Rp 103.12 trillion from Rp 97.52 trillion at the end of December 2013.

To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk are currently taking applicants for the following position:

OCBC NISP Banking Academy for Information Technology Specialist (BA-ITS)

Requirements
  • Fresh Graduate Bachelor (S1) holder in Computer Engineering, Information System, Computer Science, Informatics Management, Mathematics or other related IT majors.
  • Strong academic results with minimum cumulative GPS of 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
  • Mastering minimum 1 programming language and 1 database system.
  • Willing to be placed at Bandung.
OCBC NISP Banking Academy for Sales

Requirements
  • Fresh Graduate Bachelor (S1) holder in all majors.
  • Maximum 2 years of experience in the field of sales.
  • Strong academic results with minimum cumulative GPS of 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
  • Highly motivated and like the challenge of work.
  • Strong interest in the field of sales.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Telkom University on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please send your application CV, transcript, and recent photograph (in PDF format with maximum 1 MB) to academy@ocbcnisp.com. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - S1 Fresh Graduate Banking Academy Program OCBC NISP June 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs