Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank Mega Tbk - Management Development Program Bank Mega June 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 27.6.15 | 2:39 PM

Advertisements


PT Bank Mega Tbk
PT Bank Mega Tbk / bankmega.com
PT Bank Mega Tbk - Bank Mega is a reputable public-listed bank and is shares are traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 2000 under reference "MEGA". Bank Mega was first established in 1969 as Bank Karman, a small size bank based in Surabaya East Java. Later in 1992 the Company relocated its head office to Jakarta changed its name to Mega Bank. In 2000, Mega Bank transformed into Bank Mega. PT Bank Mega Tbk is a banking subsidiary company of CT Corpora, a reputable business conglomerate in Indonesia owned by local tycoon Chairul Tanjung. As of December 2014, CT Corpora through PT Mega Corpora holds 57.82% shares in Bank Mega. Other remaining shares was owned by Public (42.18%). Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank Mega now has 81 branch offices and 263 sub-branch offices throughout Indonesia. The financial performance of Bank Mega in 2013 showed a positive performance. Bank Mega closed 2014 with a remarkable performance achieving a net profit of Rp 599 billion, an increase of 14.10% compared to Rp 525 billion in 2013. Meanwhile, total assets of Bank Mega grew from Rp 66,476 billion in 2013 to Rp 66,648 billion in 2014. This figures was stated by Bank Mega in its 2014 Annual Report as cited by JobsCDC.com.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Mega Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities

Mega Management Development Program (MMDP)

Requirements
  • Not older than 27 years in this year.
  • Minimum Bachelor's Degree (S1) or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree (S2) in any majors from reputable universities with the minimum GPA of 3.00.
  • Strong leadership skill and actively involved in campus organization activities
  • Strong drive for success.
  • Possess excelllent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
  • Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
  • Willing to join 1 year of MMDP education program in Jakarta.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Caereer Center on following link below. Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. To apply, please send your CV and application not later than 31 July 2015 to recruitment@bankmega.com. Your application will be kept as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Mega Tbk - Management Development Program Bank Mega June 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs