|PT Adaro Energy Tbk / adaro.com|
PT Adaro Energy Tbk - Adaro Group is a major coal mining company in Indonesia. Adaro Group is recognized as the second largest thermal coal mining company in the Country. Adaro Group has total coal reserves of 1.1 billion tonnes (Bt) and coal resources of 12.8 Bt as at the end of December 2013. Based in Jakarta, Adaro Group and its subsidiaries running business in the field of integrated coal mining industry, including coal mining and trade, mining contractor services, coal infrastructure and logistics, and power generation. In the first quarter of 2015 (1Q15, ended in 31 March 2015), the Company reported total revenue of USD 710.94 million. This reflected a 15.83% down from USD 844.69 million in the previous year (1Q14). The Company’s total comprehensive income in Q1 2015 declined by 56.76% to USD 57.46 million from USD 132.90 million in Q1 2014, according to Adaro Group 1Q15 Financial Statements and Notes as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Adaro Energy Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
Pit Control Engineer
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Mining Engineering, Civil and Geology.
- At least 1 year of experience as PIT Control Engineer, Mine Plan Engineer and Short Term Planning.
- Familiar with Minescape and Minex applications.
- Proficient in computer literacy and fluent in English.
- Male, with the maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- At least 1 year of experience in the related field.
- Familiar with maintenance planner software or system.
- Familiar with chrushing, loading, and heavy equipment.
- Able to work in detail, multi task and under pressure.
- Good communication skill in English both of oral and business writing.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Adaro Energy Tbk on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application directly through Pit Control Engineer - Mechanic Plant Foreman. Your application will be treated confidentially and only candidates who apply through Adaro Career will be proceed. (JobsCDC.com / Source)