|LKPP Office / lkpp.go.id|
Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah - LKPP is the National Public Procurement Agency of Indonesia (NPPA). LKPP is a non ministerial agency in Indonesia which was formed to implement the development and formulation of public procurement policies in Indonesia. LKPP was first started in 2005 as the second echelon working unit named Pusat Pengembangan Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Publik (PPKPBJ) or the Center for Public Procurement Policy Development. LKPP officially established as an independent agency in 2017 based on the Presidential Regulation No 106 of 2007. LKPP is based in Jakarta and its principal office is registered at SME Tower Lt 8, Jl Gatot Subroto Kav 94 Jakarta. According to LKPP's profile as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the organizational structure of LKPP comprise of 3 bureaus, 12 directorates in 4 deputies. At present, LKPP was lead by Agus Rahardjo as Chairman of LKPP. He is assisted by 4 deputies, namely Deputy Chair for Strategy and Policy Development, Deputy Chair for Monitoring Evaluation and Development of Information Systems, Deputy Chair for Human Resource Development, and Deputy Chair for Legal Affairs and Complaints Handling.
Due to strengthen its team, Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah through the Bureau of Planning, Organisation and Management (BPOT) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
- Male/Female, age around 25-35 years old.
- Minimum S1 in the field of Informatics, Computer Engineering, Electro or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of IT.
- Minimum 2 project portofolios in web based Development Information System applications (proven by CV and Portfolio).
- Strong knowledge and skills in programming language PHP and or Java, C#.
- Mastering MySQL database andor SQL server, preferably mastering MySQL database.
- Having a good commitment.
- Application letter, addressed to Pejabat Pengadaan Biro Perencanaan, Organisasi Dan Tata Laksana LKPP.
- Color photograph 4x6.
- Educational diploma and transcript.
- Other relevant certificates.
For further information, please refer official source from LKPP on following link below. Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your all required documents above not later than 28 June 2015 to BPOT@LKPP.GO.ID. Please write the desire position on the email subject. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)