Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Assistant Quality Control Mgr Unilever May 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 15.5.15 | 1:09 PM


Unilever Indonesia
Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia is is renowned as the largest and reputable fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company in Indonesia. Unilever Indonesia offers a large selection of FMCG products through its 39 product brands, from home and personal care to food and refreshment products. Unilever Indonesia was first established in 1933 as a Soap factory at Angke Jakarta named Lever’s Zeepfabrieken NV. In 1982, the Company went public and its shares were listed in the Stock Exchange under ticker code UNLV. At present, Unilever Indonesia is owned majorly by Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group) through Unilever Indonesia Holding BV with 85% shares (or equivalent with 6,484,877,500 shares) and the rest is owned by the public with 15% shares (or equivalent with 1,145,122,500 shares). Headquartered in Jakarta, Unilever Indonesia now has 8 owned factories, 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, 16 third party manufacturers and directly employs nearly 6,654 employee in 2014. Unilever Indonesia has recorded a good performance in the full year of 2014 (FY 2014). Unilever Indonesia booked Rp34.5 trillion in total sales in FY 2014 or 12.20% year on year growth from Rp 30.7 billion in FY 2013, according to Unilever Indonesia Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position

Asst. Quality Control Mgr Rkt
Job Number: 150008FB

Requirements :
  • Previous experience in Quality of Manufacturing for 3 - 5 years.
  • Have a valid Pharmacist Registration Certificate (STRA).
  • Willing to be stationed at Surabaya East Java.
    For further information, please refer official source from Unilever Indonesia on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please visit the career menu of Unilever Indonesia at http://www.unilever.co.id/careers-jobs/index.aspx. Closing date 10 June 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Assistant Quality Control Mgr Unilever May 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs