|Toyota Astra Financial Services / tafinance.com|
PT Toyota Astra Financial Services - TAFS or commonly abbreviated as TAFinance is a rapidly expanding financial company in Indonesia that runs in Toyota auto financing. TAFinance offers a large selection of car financing produces, including Consumer Vehicle Financing, Business Vehicle Financing, Vehicle Financial Leasing as well as Value Added Product. Starting out in 1994, TAFinance originated as PT KDLC Bancbali Finance. The name PT Toyota Astra Financial Services was established in 2006. TAFinance is a multinational joint venture company betwen PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group) with Toyota Financial Services Corporation (TFSC). Astra Group is a leading public-listed conglomerates in Indonesia, while TFSC is a financial services subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation. Headquartered in Jakarta, TAFinance now has 30 office networks throughout Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, TAFinance booked total net profit in 2012 amounted to Rp 243.4 billion. This reflected a 41.43% increased from Rp 172.1 billion in 2011, according to TAFinance Annual Report 2012 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Toyota Astra Financial Services invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to seize theese career opportunities
- Junior Relationship Officer (JURO)
- Sales Officer (SO)
- Customer Service Officer (CSO)
- Credit Analyst (CA)
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in all majors (JURO, SO, CSO), faculty of Econimic, Statistic, or MIPA (CA).
- Strong academic result : minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Not older than 28 years of age.
- Have a strong energy to achieve individual and team targets.
- A team player and have a good skill to establish relationships.
- Have good persuasion skills to get a commitment.
- High integrity and able to work under pressure.
- Have personal vehicle (motor cycle) and SIM C/A (JURO and SO).
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Telkom University on following link below. Should you interested and believe you have the required and knowledge to undertake these roles, please send your application not later than 19 May 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write TAFS_Name_Telkom in your email subject. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be invited via SMS. (JobsCDC.com / Source)