|PT SMI (Persero) / ptsmi.co.id|
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) - SMI or commonly abbreviated as PT SMI (Persero) is a state-owned financial services company in Indonesia especially for infrastructure financing. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT SMI (Persero) offers a wide selection of financial services to infrastructure projects, including loan, mezzanine and equity, project preparation and infrastructure advisory. PT SMI (Persero) is non listed state-owned company and is wholly-owned by the Government of Indonesia represented by the Ministry of Finance. PT SMI (Persero) managed to strengthen its financial performance in 2014. Total loan (including subordinated loan) rose by 29.95% to Rp 6,557 billion compared to 2013 which was Rp 5,061 billion. Total net profit rose by 18.09% to Rp 244.6 billion from Rp 207.2 billion in the previous year, according to PT SMI (Persero) Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Environmental Specialist (Environmental Management for Infrastructure Projects)
- Education Background in Biological Science, Biological Technology or Physics Engineering in Environmental Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years of experience at infrastucture development projects in managing environmental aspects.
- Experience interpreting and working with central and provincial environmental regulatory and permitting requirements associated with infrasturcture development projects (national and international), espacially those required by the International Financial Institutions, such as IFC, the World Bank, ADB etc.
- Previous experience in large and multi-disciplinary teams will be an advantage.
- Experience in managing a range of environmental disciplines (air quality, soils, noice, vegetation, surface and groundwater quality, fish and fish habitat, archeology, contaminated sites, first nations, etc) will be an advantage.
- Experience operating in a dynamyc consulting environment that requires flexibility and teamwork.
- Demonstrated good problem-solving skill to ensure compliance through creative solutions within an active construction work environment.
- Previous successfully experience with heavy civil design and construction teams.
- Experience obtaining permits, licenses and approvals from local, provincial, and central authorities in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Strong understandung of pertinent envirnmental legislation, regulations and guidance documents to ensure and/or anforce project-specific compliance.
- Able to interpret and provide environmental inputs to detailed engineering drawings.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and technical writting.
- Comfortable issuing stop-work orders and independently implementing controls necessary to protect the environment during non-compliance envents.