|PT SMI (Persero) / ptsmi.co.id|
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) - PT SMI (Persero) or later known as SMI is a state-owned company specialize in infrastructure financing. PT SMI (Persero) is based in Jakarta and offers a large selection of financial services to infrastructure projects, including loan, mezzanine and equity, project preparation and infrastructure advisory. As a state-owned company, PT SMI (Persero) is wholly-owned by the Government of Indonesia represented by the Ministry of Finance. In terms of financial performance, PT SMI (Persero) reached significant performance in 2014. PT SMI (Persero) managed to increase its total loan (including subordinated loan) by 29.95%, from Rp 5,061 billion in 2013 to Rp 6,557 billion in 2014. Total net profit rose by 18.09% to Rp 244.6 billion from Rp 207.2 billion in the previous year. This figures was quoted by JobsCDC.com from PT SMI (Persero) Annual Report 2014.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Research and Business Development Team Leader
- Maximum age of 37 years old.
- Minimum education of Post Graduate Degree majoring in Economic, Finance, Business, or Management.
- Previous experience in Finance/Banking/Capital Market/Consulting (Management).
- Previous experience in fundamental valuation analysis and economic feasibility studies in infrastructure sector.
- Prior experience to formulate investor relation strategy and ro deal with investors and analysts.
- Experienced to develop forecasting and financial model.
- Experienced to explore and indetify market and business opprtunities.
- Experienced to coordinating the preparation of the corporate long term plan, budgeting, and corporate key performance indicator.
- Experienced to implement strategic initiatives and business development plan.
- Strong knowledge in economic, financial modelling, capital market and analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Attentive to details and good quantitative skill.
- Possess excellent strategic, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Creative, intelectual curiousity, and excellent learning skills.
- Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office usage (Word, Excel and Power Point)