Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Reska Multi Usaha - Walk in Interview Fresh Graduate, Experienced KAI Group May 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 19.5.15 | 10:22 PM

Advertisements


PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero)
PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) / kereta-api.co.id
PT Reska Multi Usaha - RMU (commonly abbreviated as Reska) is a fast growing company in Indonesia, which have relation with railways-based restoration, catering, parking, cleaning service, and general trading. Headquartered in Bandung West Java, Reska is a directly owned subsidiary company PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group, the largest state-owned railways transportation company in Indonesia. As of December 2013, KAI Group holds 95.01% shares in Reska. Other remaining 4.99% shares in Reska was owned by Pusaka Foundation. In term of office networks, Reska now has 6 area offices located at Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Surabaya and Sumatera. In terms of financial performance, Reska has grown significantly. It is shown by its achievement to obtain total net profit in 2013 with total values at Rp 8.36 billion. This reflected an 310% increased from Rp 2.70 billion in 2012, according to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2013 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Reska Multi Usaha invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Koki

Requirements
  • Male, not older than 30 years of age as of 1 May 2015.
  • Minimum D1 majoring in Hospitality.
  • At least 2 years of experience as a cook at Hotel, Restaurant or Catering.
  • Hard workers and illing to be placed in all working area of PT Reska Multi Usaha.
Pembantu Koki

Requirements
  • Male, not older than 30 years of age as of 1 May 2015.
  • Minimum SMK majoring in Tourism
  • Previous experience as a cook helper at Hotel, Restaurant or Catering will be highly prioritized.
  • Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
  • Hard workers and illing to be placed in all working area of PT Reska Multi Usaha.
Quality Control

Requirements
  • Male/Female, not older than 35 years of age as of 1 May 2015.
  • Minimum DII majoring in Tourism
  • At least 3 years of experience at Hotel, Restaurant or Catering as Chef de Partie.
  • Strong knowledge of kitchen's raw material/comoditeis.
  • Strong knowledge of food safety and hygiene.
  • Hard workers and illing to be placed in all working area of PT Reska Multi Usaha.
Food Service Crew

Requirements
  • Male/Female, minimum age of 18 years and not older than 27 years of age.
  • Minimum SMK or equivalent. Preferably majoring in Hospitality or Food and Beverages.
  • Good appearance and good personality.
  • At least 3 years of experience at Restaurant, cafĂ© or Hotel.
  • Physically and mentally healthy;
  • Minimum height of 170 cm for Male and 165 cm for Female with the ideal body weight and posture proportionate.
  • Fluent in English will be an advantage.
  • Hard workers and illing to be placed in all working area of PT Reska Multi Usaha.
Application should contains the below documents :
  1. Application letter.
  2. Curriculum Viate (CV).
  3. Legalized copies of educational diploma and transcript.
  4. Copy of Resident Identity Card.
  5. Copy of expertise certificate (if any).
  6. Copy of working reference (faklaring).
  7. Recent color photograph 4x6 (2 sheets).
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please bring all application documents above along the Walk-In Interview on 21 - 22 May 2015 (09.00 - 15.00 West Indonesia Time)
  1. Jakarta : PT Reska Multi Usaha Area 1 Jakarta - Jl Manggarai Utara 4 Blok D5 Jakarta Selatan (in front of SMPN 3).
  2. Surabaya : Kantor PT Reska Multi Usaha Area 5 Surabaya - Jl Babat No 8 Pasar Turi Surabaya (left side of Pasar Turi Railway Station Surabaya).
    For further information, please refer official source from PT Reska Multi Usaha on following link below. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Reska Multi Usaha - Walk in Interview Fresh Graduate, Experienced KAI Group May 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs