|PT PLN (Persero) / pln.co.id|
To answer the challenges of the future, PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
General Recruitment PLN
S1, D4, D3 Makassar 2015
- Bachelor Degree / 4 years diploma program (S1/D4), majoring in
- Electro Engineering, Power Lines, Electric Power System (Code: S1/ELE).
- Weak currents, Electronics, Instrumentation, Control (Code : S1/ALE).
- Mechanical Engineering (Code: S1/MES).
- Industrial Engineering (Code: S1/IND).
- Electro Engineering, Power Lines, Electric Power System (Code: D.III/ELE).
- Weak currents, Electronics, Instrumentation, Control (Code : D.III/ALE).
- Mechanical Engineering (Code : D.III/MES).
- Civil Engineering (Code : D.III/SIP).
- Marketing Management, Commerce Administration, Business Administration, Office Administration (Code : D.III/MAN).
- Single (not married) and not to get married during the training period (Diklat Prajabatan).
- Preferably Male.
- Birth in 1989 and thereafter (for S1/D4) and birth in 1991 and thereafter. (for D3).
- Cumulative GPA ≥ 3.00 (for D.III/MAN) and GPA ≥ 2.75 (S1/ELE, S1/ALE, S1/MES, S1/IND, D.III/ELE, D.III/ALE, D.III/MES, D.III/SIP).
- All applicants are only allowed to choose one (1) position of appropriate levels of education and study programs / fields. During the selection process, if there is a mismatch of data, participants were disqualified.
- Application letter, addressed to PT PLN (Persero) c.q. Kepala Divisi Pengembangan SDM dan Talenta.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of Birth Certificate/Akte Kelahiran (can be followed at the time of the interview).
- Legalized copy of educational diploma or temporary degree verification statements.
- Legalized copy of educational transcript.
- Copy of valid ID Card.
- Recent color photograph 3x4 (2 sheets, please write your name in the back side of photographs).
- For cross channel applicants (D3 which continue to D4 / S1), must attach additional documents : legalized copies of D3 educational diploma and transcripts.
- For last semester students (D3/D4/S1 - the graduation requirements no later than November 2015) are welcome to apply. Please attach final project/thesis certificate when registering.