|PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) / pp3.co.id|
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), with a maximum age 45 years old as of 1 May 2015.
- Minimum education of ANT-III.
- Possess diploma and certification in accordance with the provisions of STCW 1978 amendments to 2010 will be highly prioritized.
- Experience as a captain on a ship with a sailing period of at least 3 years
- Minimum height 160 cm
- Not color blind and no glassess/soft lens.
- English proficiency (active).
- Make a statement letter/affidavit on the stamp Rp 6,000 (statement letter/affidavit can be downloaded at www.pelindo.co.id).
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV).
- Latest color photograph (a maximum of 6 months) size 4x6 (3 sheets).
- Legalized copy of ANT-III/ANT-UU/ANT-I.
- Copy of valid Resident Identity Card (KTP and KK).
- Legalized copies of sailor book and certificate
- Copy of experience sailing certificate from shahbandar.
- Police Record (SKCK).
- Working reference (if any).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please send all required documents above not later than 22 May 2015 to Panitia Rekrutmen dan Seleksi Tenaga Khusus Calon Pandu Kantor Pusat PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero), Jl Tanjung Perak Timur 610 Surabaya 60165. Or you can submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)