|PT Nestlé Indonesia / nestle.co.id|
PT Nestlé Indonesia - Nestlé is a reputable foreign investment company (PMA), which have relation with food nutrition, health and wellness industry. PT Nestlé Indonesia is member of Nestlé SA (Nestlé Group), a world leading food and beverage company based in Vevey Switzerland. According to Nestlé Group Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Nestlé Group now operates 197 countries and directly employs nearly 339,000 people worldwide, including Indonesia. In 2014, Nestlé Group reported total group sales of CHF 91.6 billion. Nestlé Group has been present in Indonesia since 1971 and initially started with its first affiliate PT Food Specialties Indonesia. As today, Nestlé Group has 3 subsidiaries/affiliates in Indonesia, consist of PT Nestlé Indonesia (90.2% owned by Nestlé SA), PT Wyeth Nutrition Indonesia (90% owned by Nestlé SA), and PT Nestlé Indofood Citarasa (50% owned by Nestlé SA). PT Nestlé Indonesia was established in 2000 as a merger results of PT Food Specialties Indonesia with PT Supmi Sakti and PT Nestlé Confectionery Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT Nestlé Indonesia now has 4 factories located at Panjang Lampung, Kejayan East Java, Cikupa Banten and Karawang West Java.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Nestlé Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Material Planner - Karawang Factory
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematic/Statistics or equivalent.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
- Good communication skill in English both of oral and business writing.
- Strong in mathemicatic, analysis and logic thinking. Strong knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field, preferably supervisor/coordinatos specializing in logistic/supply chain or equivalent.
- Willing to be placed at Karawang West Java (Surya Cipta City of Industry).
- Full-time position(s) available.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, please register and submit your application directly through Nestlé - Jobstreet. Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be notified and invited for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)