|PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com|
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indosat Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
VAC4922 - Fraud Management Assistant
Field : Finance
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, preferably majoring in Telecommunication, IT, Network, Information Security.
- Previous experience in Fraud Management, Revenue Assurance, Risk Assessment, IT/System security or related area will be an advantage.
- Advantage for candidate who have experience in Telco industry.
- Have a good skills in Fraud Management tools will be an extra advantage.
- Possess excellent skills in Data processing, SQL, Microsoft Excell.
- Demonstrated good skills in risk identification, and pattern recognizing.
- Possess good skills in statistical analysis and root caused analysis.
Field : Procurement
- Degree in a relevant discipline (Finance / Marketing) with relevant postgraduate qualification (e.g. Bachelor in Finance / Marketing)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Telco or relevant industries, sourcing and/or related function with demonstrated negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
- Able to work effectively with stakeholder, management and suppliers.
- Team player with good working conduct and ethics coupled with ability to manage pressure.
- Possess high standard of personal and professional integrity Relevant Marketing/Business degree or equivalent.
- Have a good and effective oral/written commuinication skills (English and Indonesia).
- Able to communicate and present arguments at all levels of management and external parties in a way that achieves buy-in and alignment and valid positions.
- Possess excellent presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point and Word).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. If you are eager to take on the challenge, please apply and send your application directly through Fraud Management Assistant - Buyer Customer Product & Services. All application should be submitted no later than 29 May 2015. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)