|PT Barata Indonesia (Persero) / barata.co.id|
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Barata Indonesia (Persero) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Accounting Staff (AAD - 06)
- Auditor Staff (AUD - 06)
- Legal Staff (GHD - 06)
- Indonesian Citizen, Male (1, 2), Male/Female (3).
- Maximum age of 27 years old (Fresh Graduate) and 30 years old (experienced).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting (1, 2) and Law (3).
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 of 4.00 scales.
- Proficient in computer literacy, minimum Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Deep understanding of financial database, taxation and financial management, Mastering budget preparation and financial reports, preferably experienced in the field of accounting, finance or internal auditor at least 1 year, public accounting firm (KAP) background, certified Brevet A/B (1, 2).
- Strong understanding about the problem of legality, especially in industry, services and construction (3).
- Able to make the legal opinion, the draft agreement and review contracts related to the company (3).
- Preferably experienced in the field of legal at least 1 year, have attended PKPA (3).
- Have high integrity, hard-working, honest, loyal, able to work in teams.
- Willing to be placed in all working unit of Barata Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Barata Indonesia (Persero) on following link below. To apply for, please register and submit your application to www.jtanzilcareer.com. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com/Source)