|PT Arutmin Indonesia / arutmin.com|
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Arutmin Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Contract Admin Officer (CAO)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university, majoring in Business Law, Business Administration, Commerce, Engineering or any related major.
- At least 2 years of experience in contract drafting, reviewing, monitoring compliance of the contract implementation and handling contract dispute.
- Familiar with FIDIC Standard.
- Excellent in both interpersonal and communication skill.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English).
- Good skill in operating Micorosoft Office.
- High integrity, assertive, dedicated, and team work oriented and high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety and business ethic and Good Corporate Governance.
Senior Geotechnical Engineer (SGE)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university, majoring in Mining Engineering, Geological Engineering, Civil Engineering.
- Competent in the use of geotechnical softwares (Slope/W, Galena, Swedge, phase 2).
- Operating knowledge of Minescape, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in geotechnical investigation such as Full Coring and SPT Drilling.
- Able to conduct instability/failure investigation and develop geotechnical risk analysis.
- Have good knowledge in geptechnical lab testing and result analysis.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in installation of slope monitoring instrument (Extensometer, SSR, Inclinometer, and VWP).
- Advanced knowledge in field / Insitu test (CBR, DCP, V-shear, and sand core).
- Advanced knowledge in Soil Rock Mechanics and Slope Stability Analysis.
- A team player and able to work under pressure.