|PT Adaro Energy Tbk / adaro.com|
PT Adaro Energy Tbk - Adaro Group is a major integrated coal mining company in Indonesia. Based in Jakarta, Adaro Group now has 17 subsidiaries/affiliates that running business in the field of integrated coal mining industry, including mining assets, mining services, logistic and power. Adaro Group renowned as the second largest and reputable thermal coal mining company in Indonesia with total coal reserves of 1.1 billion tonnes (Bt) and coal resources of 12.8 Bt as of 2013. In term of operational performance, PT Adaro Energy Tbk reported a good performance in the full year of 2014. According to PT Adaro Energy Tbk - Quarterly Activities Report for the 4th quarter of 2014 (4Q14) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the public-listed coal mining company reported total coal production of 56.21 million tonnes (Mt) in 2014, an increase of 8% from 52.57 Mt in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Adaro Energy Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions
Procurement Tender Staff
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Management, Accounting from a respectable university.
- Have a good negotiation, communication, coordination and analitycal thinking skills.
- Strong knowledge in handling tender support for mining, especially in construction.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same field, fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Excellent level of English proficiency (spoken and writing) is a must.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Adaro Energy Tbk on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into Adaro's linked erecruitment website www.adarocareer.com. Closing date 25 June 2015. Your application will be treated confidentially and only candidates who apply through Adaro Career will be proceed. (JobsCDC.com / Source)