Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT United Tractors Tbk - D3, S1 Fresh Graduate Staff UT Astra Mining Group April 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 18.4.15 | 9:32 PM


PT United Tractors Tbk
PT United Tractors Tbk / unitedtractors.com
PT United Tractors Tbk - UT is a public listed company in Indonesia that runs in constrcution machinery, mining contracting and mining industry. The Company’s shares were listed under ticker code UNTR. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT United Tractors Tbk is a member of PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group), a large and solid public listed business group in Indonesia with its core business in automotives, financial services, heavy equipment and mining, agribusiness, infrastructure and logistics, and information technology. At present, Astra Group holds 59.50% shares in this company. Other remaining 40.50% shares was owned by public. The Company now has 19 branches, 22 site support offices, 11 representative offices, 39 workshops, 8 remanufacturing facilities, and 117 warehouses across the Country. In terms of financial performance, the Company recorded increased operational performance in 2014. Total consolidated net revenue in 2014 climbed 4 percent to Rp53.14 trillion (Rp51.01 trillion in 2013), according to PT United Tractors Tbk Financial Highlight 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT United Tractors Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities

Service Dept Head (SDH)

  • Have a Bachelor degree (S1) in Electro Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
  • Minimum GPA of 3.00.
Administration Dept Head (ADH)

  • Have a Bachelor degree (S1) in Economic.
  • Minimum GPA of 3.00.
Part Sales Consultant (PSC)

  • Have a Bachelor degree (S1) in Economic and Engineering.
  • Minimum GPA of 2.80.
Board of Director Secretary (SEC)

  • Have a Diploma or Bachelor degree (D3/S1) in Secretary, Management, Business Administration.
  • Minimum GPA of 2.80.
  • Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
  • Placement at Head Office area (Cakung Jakarta).
General Requirements
  1. Maximum age of 25 years old.
  2. Communicative and able to work in a team.
  3. Open for last semester students.
  4. Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia. 
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Telkom University on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please send your detailed CV not later than 23 April 2015 to recruitment@unitedtractors.com with subject : EMAIL_(POSITION CODE). Recruitment process will be held in Jakarta. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process.. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT United Tractors Tbk - D3, S1 Fresh Graduate Staff UT Astra Mining Group April 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs