|PT Telekomunikasi Selular / telkomsel.com|
PT Telekomunikasi Selular - Telkomsel is the country's strongest mobile phone operator. As of December 2013, PT Telekomunikasi Selular has 69,864 units of BTS on air units which serves 131.51 million active subscribers throughout Indonesia. Telkomsel is headquartered in Jakarta and is a member of The TELKOM GROUP (PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk), the largest state-owned telecommunication services company in Indonesia. TELKOM GROUP owns a 65 percent stake in Telkomsel with the remainder of the shares belonging to Singapore Telecom Mobile Pte Ltd (SingTel Mobile). In terms of financial performance, PT Telekomunikasi Selular especially achieved an exceptionally spectacular performace in 2013. Telkomsel reporetd total consolidated net income in 2013 amounted to Rp 60.03 trillion or a 10.08% double digit increase from Rp 54.53 trillion in 2012, according to Telkomsel Annual Report 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Telekomunikasi Selular invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Minimum education of Diploma Degree (D3) in Informatics Engineering or equivalent.
- Wide understanding on web programming languages ; PHP, Java, AJAX, JQuery, Android and MySQL database.
- Experienced in developing web applications at least 5 applications.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field.
- Able to work in a team.
- Honest, healthy physical and spiritual.
- Willing and ready to work overtime and on target deadlines.
- Status as a contract employee (Outsource).
- Placement at PT Telkomsel Regional Jabar (Bandung).
For further information, please refer official source from Career Development Center Telkom Universityon following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, please send your CV and copy of educational transcript to email@example.com (Subject : Programmer). Please ensure your detail PHP projects included in your CV. Closing date 28 April 2015. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)