|Sari Husada / sarihusada.co.id|
PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika - SGM or known as Sarihusada is trusted and reliable company in Indonesia which specializes in food nutrition business. Sarihusada is widely known nationwide as the producers of infant and children nutritions products under the brands of Lactamil, SGM and Vitalac. Sarihusada commenced its commercial operations in 1953 and originated as NV Saridele. In 1972, NV Saridele transformed into PT Sari Husada. PT Sari Husada Generasi Mahardika officially established in 2012. PT Sari Husada Generasi Mahardika is a local business unit of Danone Group, the world leading international food and beverage company from French. Sarihusada is headquartered in Jakarta and now has 2 production facilities, located at Yogyakarta and Kemudo Prambanan Klaten Central Java. According to Sarihusada's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Sarihusada supported by more than 400 professional researchers from Danone Research Center spread in Utrecht Netherlands, Singapore and Indonesia.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Finance | Reporting Supervisor
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Accounting from a leading Universities.
- Strong academic results with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- At least 2 years of experience in reporting or accounting general ledger.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, both local and international accounting principle.
- A team player and able to work independently.
- Detail oriented, good in analytical skill, can manage and prioritize task under tight deadline.
- Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office usage, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in accounting system – SAP System will be highly prioritized.
For further information, please refer official source from DANONE DanCommunity on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application letter with CV, recent photograph and valid contact number not later than 30 April 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org (not more than 150KB, windows base programs). All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified applicants will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)