|SMF Indonesia / smf-indonesia.co.id|
PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) - SMF or known as SMF Indonesia is the secondary mortgage company of Indonesia. PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) is a state-owned financial services company in Indonesia that run on secondary mortgage Industry. Since its founding in 2005, SMF Indonesia has specializing in providing secondary mortgage finance. PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) is a non listed state-owned company and is fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia. PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Grha SMF - Jl Panglima Polim I No 1 Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta 12160.The Company reached significant performance in 2014. The Company posted Rp 8,071 billion in total assets for the third quarter of 2014 (Q3 2014), a 7.94% percent increase from Rp 7,447 billion in full year of 2013, according to SMF Indonesia financial statements 2014 (30 September 2014, unaudited) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) are now looking for a person with strong motivation and goodwill to fill this position:
Staff Teknologi Informasi
- Minimum S1 in Informatics Management, Informatics Engineering, Information System Management.
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Programmer and System Analyst.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding of PHP/HTML/MYSQL/MSSQL/DELPHI 7/Windows Server, Windos 7, Networking (mikrotik), CSS.
- Able to work under pressure both individually and in a team, multitasking.
- Have a good interpersonal skills, communicative, analytical thinking.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please apply directly through SMF - Jobstreet. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)