|PT SMI (Persero) / ptsmi.co.id|
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) - PT SMI (Persero) or later known as SMI is a rapidly growing state-owned company in Indonesia with a primary focus on infrastructure financing business. Since its establishment in February 2009, PT SMI (Persero) has specializing in providing financial services to infrastructure projects, including loan, mezzanine and equity, project preparation and infrastructure advisory. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT SMI (Persero) is fully owned by the Government of Indonesia through the Minister of Finance Republic of Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, the state-owned infrastucture financing company has recorded a good performance in 2014. PT SMI (Persero) managed to increase its total revenue by 39.62%, from Rp 424 billion in 2013 to Rp 592 billion in 2014. Total net profit rose by 19.8% to Rp 248 billion compared to Rp 207 billion in 2013, according to PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) Summary of Financial Statement for the year 2010-2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
Risk Management Staff (Rating Analyst)
- Not over 32 years of age.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) or Master (S2) holder in Management, Finance, Accounting, Economuc, Statistic.
- At least 4 years of experience as Rating Analyst in Banking / Private Equity / Investment Bank Industry.
- Certified CFA / FRM, Risk Management Level 2.
- String understanding about risk management and other risk related to lending activity.
- A solid understanding of rating analysis methodology and market risk management.
- Have a good skills and understanding to analyze financial statement, infrastructure funding, the investment and portfolio management.
- Familiar with SPSS, SAS, and E-views.
- Have a good skill related with VBA for Excel Program.
- Able to work in a team and individually.
- High attention to detal and risk focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in computer literacy, including Microsoft Office and risk scoring sheet program.
- Excellent level of English proficiency (spoken and writing) is a must