|PT Rekadaya Elektrika / rekadaya.co.id|
PT Rekadaya Elektrika - PT RE or later known as Rekadaya Elektrika is reputable Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion. The company concentrates its business activities in the field of EPC for energy sector, especially in electricity industry. Rekadaya Elektrika is a subsidiary company of PT Pembangkita Jawa-Bali (PJB) and a member of PT PLN (Persero), the national electricity company of Indonesia. Rekadaya Elektrika was 91.79% owned by PJB, 6.47% owned by PT Indonesia Power, 1.26% owned by PT Rekayasa Industri, and 0.06% owned by YPK PLN. In terms of financial performance, PT Rekadaya Elektrika continuously shows superior performance in 2013. According to PJB Annual Report 2013 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, total assets of Rekadaya Elektrika went up by 119.29% from Rp194.9 billion in 2012 to Rp427.4 billion in 2013.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Rekadaya Elektrika currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimumj 5 years of experience in the field of electrical estimator, preferably senior staff specializing in engineering - electrical or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of construction will be highly prioritized.
- Hands-on experience and demonstrable skill in estimating for power plant, substation, SCADA and oil/gas plant.
- Having capabilities and experiences in preparing detail material (BOQ/MTO) complete with specification refer to engineering drawings/client requirement (RFP, Bid Document).
- Efficiant worker, honest, self motivated, ability to priorities work.
- Able to work in a team and underpressure.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply directly through Rekadaya Elektrika - Jobstreet. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)