|PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) / posindonesia.co.id|
PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) - Pos Indonesia is the national postal company of Indonesia and is 100% owned by the government of Indonesia. The history of Pos Indonesia started on 1746 when the first post offices opened in Batavia (now Jakarta) by Governor General GW Baron van Imhoff. After several changes in status, the name of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) was officially established in 1995. As of December 2013, Pos Indonesia supported by 4,076 post offices, 24,674 point of sales and directly employs nearly 19,502 dedicated staff throughout Indonesia. Pos Indoensia’s performance in 2013 improved over the previous year. Pos Indoensia successfully recorded its total sales value of Rp 4,207 billion, an increase of 23.61% from Rp 3,403 billion the previous year. Total sales volume has successfully generated comprehensive income of Rp 246.37 billion in 2013, an increase of 41.56% from Rp 174.04 billion in 2012. This figures was stated by PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) in its annual report 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) is calling young smart Indonesian Citizen to seize theese career opportunities
Penerimaan Calon Karyawan PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) Intake Program Sarjana (S-1) Umum Tahun 2015
- All applicants must be the Indonesian Ciitizen (WNI) as evidenced by the National Identity Card.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder all majors with accredited A.
- Maximum age of 30 years old as of 1 April 2015.
- Willing to comply with all the provisions of recruitment. If after passed in all stages of the selection proved give false information and not in accordance with the administrative requirements specified by PT Pos Indonesia (Persero), then canceled his/her graduation with making statement.
- Single/not married, evidenced by a valid certificate from the competent authority, and Willing not to be marry in Management trainee program.
- Free from drugs and other psychotropic substance, and not under investigation for an offense by the authorities for criminal action or the use of drugs, as evidenced by the Police Notes (SKCK) and Drug-Free Certificate of Police.
- Physically and mentally healthy expressed by a medical certificate.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia to make a statement.
- Passed in all selection process that conducted by PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) : Administration, Potential Test / Psychotest, Medical test and Interview.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join the Intake Program of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero), please register and submit your application directly through http://posindonesia.asi-rekrutmen.com. Application should be submitted no later than 25 April 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)