|Pertamina GE / pge.pertamina.com|
PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy - PGE or most commonly known as Pertamina GE is a subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero), a well-known state-owned company with its core business in the field of energy. Pertamina GE was 90 percent owned by PT Pertamina (Persero) and 10 percer owned by PT Pertamina Dana Ventura. Since its founding in 2006, Pertamina GE has specializing in geothermal energy, including exploration for and production of steam and generation of electricity. Headquartered in Jakarta, Pertamina GE now operates 15 geothermal working areas (GWA), including 9 working areas are operated by Pertamina GE, 5 Joint Operation Contracts (KOB) and 1 Joint Venture (JV). In 2012, Pertamina GE has shown significant performance improvements. Pertamina GE posted total renevues of US$543.58 million and profit of US$95.08 million in 2012, according to Petamina GE Annual Report 2012 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To achieve the company vision, to become world-class geothermal energy enterprise, PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Senior Supervisor Government & Public Relation (PGE/GPR/01)
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder from all academic major.
- Maximum age of 45 years old as at 1 December 2015.
- Able to use computer especially Microsoft Office.
- Excellent English communication both speaking and writing, with a minimum TOEFL score of 500.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of Public Relation (PR), CSR, Government Relation.
- Placement areas
- Area Geothermal Ulubelu, Tanggamus Lampung.
- Area Geothermal Kamojang, Garut West Java.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Pertamina (Persero) on following link below. If you interested to joining PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy, please register and submit your application up until 21 April 2015 to http://recruitment.pertamina.com. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)