|PT Pamapersada Nusantara / unitedtractors.com|
PT Pamapersada Nusantara - PAMA or later known as Pamapersada is one of the largest mining contractors company in Indonesia. As at the end of December 2013, PAMA maintains 45% of market shares in domestic mining industry. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT Pamapersada Nusantara is a mining contracting subsidiary of a heavy equipment distributor PT United Tractors Tbk (UT) and member of Astra Heavy Equipment Mining and Energy Group (Astra Group). Starting out in 1974, PAMA originated as the Rental Division of PT United Tractors Tbk. In 1993, PT Pamapersada Nusantara was established as an independent company after spin off from PT United Tractors Tbk. PAMA has recorded a good performance in the full year of 2014 (FY 2014). According to UNTR latest quarterly report (4th Quarter 2014) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, PAMA successfully recorded a net revenue in FY 2014 of Rp33.49 trillion, up 6 per cent on the prior year.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Pamapersada Nusantara invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- General Services Group Leader (GSGL)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR Officer)
- Human Capital Group Leader (HCGL)
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in Electro Engineering (Power Lines), Mechanical Engineering, Energy Conversion, Civil Engineering, Administration & Hospitality (GSGL).
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Forestry, Forestry Management, Agriculture (CSR Officer).
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Management, Law, Industrial Engineering (HCGL).
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Maximum age of 28 years old (fresh graduate) and 35 years old (experience).
- Ready placed around the job site location PAMA.
For further information, please refer official source from ECC UGM on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please apply directly through GSGL - CSR Officer - HCGL. Closing date 15 April 2015. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment. (JobsCDC.com / Source)