|PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk / bni.co.id|
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BNI or known as Bank BNI is a public-listed state owned banks in Indonesia which is partly owned by the government. The Bank’s shares were listed under ticker code BBNI. The Government of Indonesia owns a 60 percent stake in Bank BNI with the remainder of the shares belonging to the general public. Bank BNI is based in Jakarta and now has 1,760 outlets throughout Indonesia, consists of 15 regional offices, 168 branches, 912 sub branches, 495 cash offices, 92 payment points, and 78 cash mobile units (as of December 2014). In terms of financial performance, Bank BNI continued to achieve excellent performance in 2014. During 2014 Bank BNI successfully booked total asstets at Rp 416,574 billion increased at 7.7% compared at Rp 386,655 billion in 2013. This figures was quoted by JobsCDC.com from Bank BNI - Analyst Meeting Financial Performance FY-2014 published on 29 January 2015.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Relationship Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Bachelor (S1) or Master (S2) graduates from leading universities majoring in Economics, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Agriculture, Fisheries, Forestry, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Law, and Business Administration.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1 PTN) or 3.00 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1 PTS) or 3.25 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S2) .
- Maximum age of 26 years old for bachelor degree graduates and 28 years old for master degree graduates.
- Able to speak English and operate computer (MS Office).
- Have good analytical skills.
Test Location Makassar (closing date 26 April 2015).
- Placement area North Sulawesi : Gorontalo, Kotamobagu, Luwuk, Manado, Palu, Parigi, Tahuna, Toli-Toli, and Ternate.
- Placement area Papua : Biak, Jayapura, Manokwari, Merauke, and Sorong.
- Placement area South Sulawesi : Ambon, Bau - Bau, Bulukumba, Kendari, Makassar, Mattoangin, Palopo, Pare - Pare, Mamuju, and Sengkang.
- Placement area Denpasar (Bali, Lombok, and Nusa Tenggara) : Bima, Denpasar, Ende, Kupang, Mataram, Maumere, Renon, Singaraja, and Sumbawa Besar.
- Placement area Banjarmasin : Balikpapan, Banjarbaru, Banjarmasin, Barabai, Bontang, Kotabaru P. Laut, Nunukan, Palangkaraya, Muara Teweh, Pangkalan Bun, Samarinda, Sampit, Tanjung Redeb, Ketapang, Sintang, and Singkawang.
- Placement area West Sumatera : Batam, Bukittinggi, Dumai, Padang, Payakumbuh, Pekanbaru, Rengat, Selat Panjang, Solok, Sungai Penuh, Tanjung Pinang, Tembilahan, and Tanjung Balai Karimun.
- Placement area North Sumatera - NAD : Balige, Banda Aceh, Bireun, Gunung Sitoli, Kabanjahe, Kuala Tanjung, Langsa, Lhokseumawe, Medan, Meulaboh, Padang Sidempuan, Pematang Siantar, Rantau Prapat, Sibolga, Sigli, Tanjung Balai Asahan, Tebing Tinggi, and USU Medan.