|PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk / bni.co.id|
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BNI or known as Bank BNI is a major public listed banks in Indonesia. Bank BNI's shares were listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under ticker code BBNI. At present, the Government of Indonesia owns a 60 percent stake in Bank BNI with the remainder of the shares belonging to the general public. As of December 2014, Bank BNI supported by 1,760 outlets spread in all over Indonesia, consists of 15 regional offices, 168 branches, 912 sub branches, 495 cash offices, 92 payment points, and 78 cash mobile units spread in all over Indonesia. Bank BNI is widely known nationwide as one of the largest banks in Indonesia. According to PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Analyst Meeting Financial Performance FY-2014 (published on 29 January 2015) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Bank BNI reported total assets of Rp 416.57 trillion at the end of 2014. This reflected an 7.7 percent increase compared to Rp 386.65 trillion in 2013.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions
Assistant Development Program - Frontliner (Teller Customer Service)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), Single/not married.
- Maximum age of 26 years old (per 1 May 2015).
- Neat and good appearance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proportional weight (ideal) with minimum height of 160 cm (Female) and 165 cm (Male).
- Minimum education of Diploma Degree (D3) with minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Computer literate, minimum familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Willing to be placed in all working units of BNI area Central Java and DIY.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below. complete applications (2 sheets of latest color photograph 3x4, CV, application leter, legalized copy of diploma, copy ID Card, SKCK) to the nearest branch offices of Bank BNI at the area of Central Java and DIY. Closing date 8 May 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)