|Bank Muamalat / muamalatbank.com|
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk are currently taking applicants for the following positions
- Micro Cluster Manager (Code : CM)
- Micro Unit Manager (Code : UM)
- Cluster Collection Officer (Code : CCO)
- Cluster Financing Officer (Code : CFO)
- Male or Female with a maximum age of 35 years old (UM, CCO, and CFO) and 40 years old (CM).
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree (S1).
- At least 1 year of experience in the same position at finance/financing company, such as BPR/BPR Syariah, banking, leasing, financial institution, and saving and loan cooperative.
- Open promotion opportunities for applicants with previous experience in the position of Sales / Collection / Analyst at least 3 years (UM, CCO and CFO).
- Open promotion opportunities for applicants with previous experience as Head of Unit at least 2 years (CM).
- Strong knowledge and understanding bout micro banking business, financing analysis and collateral valuation.
- Demonstrated good leadership skill and managerial experience as well as financing decisions (CM, UM).
- Love a challenge and able to work with the target (CM, UM).
- Good looking, confident, and possess excellent communication skills (CM, UM).
- Unit Financing Analyst (Code : UFA).
- Micro Collection (Code : MC)
- Micro Sales (Code : MS)
- Male or Female, with a maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3).
- Advantage for candidate who have 1 year of experience at finance/financing company, such as BPR/BPR Syariah, banking, leasing, financial institution, and saving and loan cooperative.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Good understanding and basic knowledge about micro banking business.
- Love a challenge and able to work with the target (MS).
- Good looking, confident, and possess excellent communication skills (MS).
- Have a wide relationships / networking.
- Able to use computer especially Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Able to work in a teams.
- Have personal vehicle (motorcycle) and SIM C.
- Do not have a family relationship with the employees and board directors of Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Placement at Micro-finance business unit area of Medan, Sisinga Mangaraja, Marelan, Serdang, Tebing Tinggi and Binjai.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank Muamalat on following link below. If you interested to joining Bank Muamalat, please apply directly by bringing your comprehensive resume along the Walk-In Interview on 10 - 11 April 2015 (08.00 - 11.00 WIB) at Auditorium RRI - Jl Jenderal Gatot Subroto No 214 Medan Sumatra Utara. Please note that Bank Muamalat only accept the first 300 applicants in each day for Walk-in Interview. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment. (JobsCDC.com / Source)