|PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk / cimbniaga.com|
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - CIMB Niaga (IDX code BNGA) is a reputable privately-owned commercial bank in Indonesia. The Bank commenced operations in 1955 and initially registered as Bank Niaga. The name of PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk was launched in 2008 as a merger results of 2 privately-owned banks; Bank Niaga with LippoBank. CIMB Niaga is headquartered in Jakarta and now has 964 office networks nationwide. CIMB Niaga is a member of CIMB Group Holdings Berhad (CIMB Group), a leading financial company from Malaysia. As at the end of 2013, CIMB Group holds 97.9% shares in CIMB Niaga through its subsidiary CIMB Group Sdn Bhd. According to PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - Analyst Presentation Full Year 2014 Results (Audited) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, CIMB Niaga reported total assets in the full year of 2014 reached Rp 233.16 trillion, up 8.5 per cent from the previous year. Total net profit in 2014 down 45.5% year on year (YOY) to Rp 2.3 trillion from Rp 4.2 trillion in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Officer Development Programme (ODP)
Available ODP programmes
- Corporate Banking Development Programme
- Commercial Banking Development Programme
- Information Technology Development Programme
- E-BM Development Programme
- Single with a maximum age of 27 years old.
- Maximum 1 year of experience. Open for fresh graduate candidates.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) or Master (S2) holder in any discipline from a leading university, with a GPA of least 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
- Creative, innovative, enthusiastic and strong desire to learn.
- Strong communication skills and Good level in English (spoken and written).
- Willing to be posted to any CIMB Niaga Branch.
For further information, please refer official source from CC Dinus on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join the program, please send your comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)