Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk - SMA, D3 Back Office, Sales Officer BRI April 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 23.4.15 | 5:20 AM

Advertisements


Bank BRI
Bank BRI / bri.co.id
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Bank BRI is a leading public-listed bank in Indonesia which has specializing in providing finansial solutions to micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME’s) segments. Started to establish since 16 December 1895, the Bank was formed by Raden Bei Aria Wiraatmaja and initially registered as small financial institution at Purwokerto Central Java named De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden. After several times of changed its name, finally in 1992 the official name of the Bank was PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero). In 2003, the Bank went public and listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under the code BBRI. Bank BRI was 56.75 percent owned by the Government of Indonesia as of December 2014, while the remaining 43.25 percent  was owned by public. At present, the Bank is widely known nationwide as the second largest banks in Indonesia in term of assets. According to Bank BRI Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Bank BRI posted total consolidated assets of Rp 801,955 billions in the end of 2014, up 29.07 percent from Rp 626,182 billion in 2013.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Back Office Bank BRI

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 25 years old.
  • Background in Diploma Degree (D3) with minimum GPA of 2.75.
  • Good looking with minimum height of 165 cm for Male and 157 cm for Female.
  • Willing to be placed at East Java area.
Sales Officer Bank BRI

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 23 years old.
  • Background in Diploma Degree (D3) with minimum GPA of 2.75 or background in Senior High School (SMA) with minimum 2 years of experience as marketing.
  • Have personal vehicle and driving license (SIM C/A).
  • Placement at Yogyakarta area.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please apply directly through Back Office Bank BRI - Sales Officer Bank BRI. PT Sumberdaya Dian Mandiri is an authorized recruitment services and manpower agency of Bank BRI. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk - SMA, D3 Back Office, Sales Officer BRI April 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs