|Bank Nagari / banknagari.co.id|
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Sumatera Barat is calling young smart people to seize theese Trainee Program opportunities
Teller (Code : TL)
Customer Service (Code : CS)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), never get involved in a movement against Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution, the state and the government of the Republic of Indonesia
- Male/Female, minimum age of 18 years old and maximum age of 22 years old as of 1 May 2015.
- Minimum education of Diploma (D3) in all majors and SMA/MAN/SMK (all majors).
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 for D3 and minimum average diploma/STTB score of 7 for SMA/MAN/SMK.
- Computer literate.
- Good looking/ideal, with minimum height of 155 cm for Female and 160 cm for Male.
- Single/not married and willing not to be marry for 3 years counted from appointed as a trainee employee.
- Willing to undergo a bond for 4 years ounted from appointed as a trainee employee.
- Never involved the use of drugs and / or psychotropic and other addictive substances.
- SKCK of the authorities.
- Never dishonorably discharged on government and private agencies.
- Physically healthy (physically and spiritually), not color blind and not disability represented by a examination results letter from the hospital
- Willing to be placed in all working units of Bank Nagari.
- Application letter (written with black ink and signed on stamp Rp 6,000) addressed to PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Sumatera Barat Up. Panitia Penerimaan Calon Pegawai Tahun 2015.
- Legalized copies of educational cerificate and transcripts/NEM.
- Recent color photograph 4x6 (2 sheets).
- Full body color photo (with polite and tidy clothes ) poscard size (2 sheets).
- Copy of valid ID Card.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of Certificate of Job Seekers (Kartu Kuning) from Disnaker.
- Legalized copy of SKCK.
- Medical certificare from Hospital.
- Not married certificate from local officials (Lurah/Camat/Wali Nagari).
- Wilayah I : Ujung Gading (UG) and Simpang Empat (SE).
- Wilayah II : Labuk Basung (LB), Pariaman (PR) and Lubuk Agung (LA).
- Wilayah III: Lubuk Sikaping (LS) and Tapus (TS).
- Wilayah IV : Bukittinggu (BT), Payakumbuh (PY), Pangkalan (PK), Batusangkar (BS), Linatu (LT) and Padang Panjang (PP).
- Wilayah V : Solok (SL), ALahan Panjang (AP), Muara Labuh (ML), Lubuk Gadang (LG), Sawahlunto (SW), Kuto Baru (KB), Pulau Punjung (PL) and Sijunjung (SJ).
- Wilayah VI : Tapan (TP) and Painan (PN).
- Wilayah VII : Padang (PD).
- Wilayah VIII : Pekanbaru (PB).
- Wilayah IX : Mentawai (MWT).
- Wilayah X : Jakarta (JK), Matraman (MTR) and Bandung (BD).
For further information, please refer official source from Bank Nagari on following link below. If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please submit directly all required documents above to the nearest office of Bank Nagari in accordance with the domicile of the applicant.
Application file delivery schedule every weekday starting on 20 to 24 April 2015 at 09:00 to 15:00 West Indonesian Time (WIB). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)