|Asuransi Astra / asuransiastra.com|
PT Asuransi Astra Buana - AAB or known as Asuransi Astra (Astra Insurance) is a reputable general insurance company in Indonesia. Astra Insurance is a subsidiary of the ASTRA GROUP (PT Astra International Tbk), a well-known public listed business group in Indonesia. Astra Insurance provides a large selection of insurance products and services, including retail insurance, health insurance, commercial and sharia insurance. Starting out in 1956, Astra Insurance originated as PT Maskapai Asuransi Buana. The name of PT Asuransi Astra Buana was launched in 1990. Headquartered in Jakarta, the insurance company now has 26 branches throughout Indonesia. The Insurance company has recorded a good performance in 2013. Net profit recorded as Rp 873.14 billion, 17.61% increased from Rp 742.37 billion in 2012. Total net profit went up by 9.93% from Rp 7,790 billion in 2012 to Rp 8,564 billion in 2013, according to Astra Insurance latest financial reports as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Asuransi Astra Buana currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) or Master (S2) holder from a well-known overseas or local university.
- Maximum age of 25 years old for bachelor degree graduates and 27 years old for master degree graduates.
- Dynamic and exhibits strong leadership potential in organizational activities.
- Passionate in creating improvements in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
- A visionary with strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Eager to be developed in all business lines of Astra Insurance, (Marketing and Operations).
- Willing to be placed in Astra Insurance Head Quarter Jakarta..
For further information, please refer official source from MSCC Maranatha on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your comprehensive resume and kindly mark MT - MCU at the email subject to email@example.com (Max 200kb). The applications must be submitted before 30 April 2015. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)