|PT Astra Otoparts Tbk / component.astra.co.id|
PT Astra Otoparts Tbk - AOP is the nationwide leader in automotive parts/components. Together with its 51 active subsidiaries/affiliates, PT Astra Otoparts Tbk running business in the field of integrated automotive parts/components industry, including manufacturing and distributing for both two wheelers and four wheelers for domestic and export markets. The Company is a public listed company and its shares are traded in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under the code AUTO. PT Astra Otoparts Tbk is a member of PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group), a leading public listed diversified group in Indonesia with strong business interest in automotive industry. PT Astra Otoparts Tbk was 80 percent owned by Astra Group as of June 2014. Other 20% remaining shares in PT Astra Otoparts Tbk was owned by Leonard Lembong (0.02%), and public (19.98%). PT Astra Otoparts Tbk succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth in the third quarter of 2014 (Q3 2014, ended in 30 September 2014). PT Astra Otoparts Tbk reported an increase of 18.25% in total net revenues from Rp Rp 7.78 trillion in Q3 2013 to Rp 9.12 trillion in Q3 2014. This figures was stated by Astra Otoparts in its Q3 2014 financial statement as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Astra Otoparts Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor/Master (D3/S1/S2) holder in Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science Engineering, Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding Engineering, Mechatronic/Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the related field, preferably staff specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate encourage to apply.
- Full-time position(s) available.
- Maximum age of 32 years old.
- Education SMK - D2 majoring in Accounting.
- Minimum average UN score of 7.00 (SMK) or minimum GPA 3.00 (D2).
- Have a good skill in Microsoft Office (excel and word).
- Have a good communication and personality.