|Brigadir POLRI / jogja.polri.go.id|
Due to strengthen its team, Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia is calling young smart Indonesian Citizen to seize theese career opportunities
Penerimaan Brigadir Polisi
- Male/Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Faith and fear of God Almighty.
- Loyal to the Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and UUD 1945.
- Minimum education of Senior High School (SMA) or equivalent (MA/SMK) and the final value (the combined national test scores and school exam) at least 60 (sixty), excluding:
- SMK culinary, fashion, beauty and hospitality.
- Equality education program package A, package B and package C.
- Age at the time of open education at least 17 years 5 months (max born in February 1998) and a maximum of 21 years (min born August 1994).
- Height with weight balanced according to the applicable provisions:
- Male : 165 cm.
- Female : 160 cm.
- Domiciled in the registration area of POLDA at least 2 (two) years from the time of opening of education as evidenced by the ID card and / or a certificate from the Head of the Village / Village Office and KK or diploma / STTB / final report (local boy for local job).
- Single/never been married and willing not to be marry during the Police Brigadier education plus 2 years after graduation, had never given birth for Female and have never had a natural / biological for Male.
- Willing to undergo a bond for at least the first ten (10) years from the time appointed Brigadier Police.
- Obtain consent from a parent / guardian.
- Not tied to a bond agreement with other agencies.
- Willing to sign a statement of capability as a member of the Police Brigadier.
- Drug-free by submitting a certificate from the drug-free government health agencies (government hospitals or clinics BNN / BNP / BNK).
For further information, please refer official source from Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and submit your application through penerimaan.polri.go.id. Closing date 25 April 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)