|Wisma ANTARA / bumn.go.id|
Perusahaan Umum Lembaga Kantor Berita Nasional Antara - Perum LKBN Antara or most commonly known as ANTARA is the national news agency of Indonesia (Antara News Agency). Perum LKBN Antara is a state-owned company in Indonesia that runs in news media. The Agency supplying news reports to the many domestic or overseas media companies. Starting out in 1937, ANTARA originated as aamloze Vennootschap (NV) Kantor Berita Antara. The Agency was founded by Adam Malik, Soemanang, AM Sipahoetar, and Pandoe Kartawigoen. The name of Perusahaan Umum Lembaga Kantor Berita Nasional Antara offficially launched in 2007. ANTARA is headquartered in Jakarta and has 23 domestic networks throughout Indonesia. The agency also supported by 6 overseas bureaus in Kuala Lumpur, Canberra, Beijing, Tokyo, London, and New York. The financial performance of ANTARA in 2012 showed a good improvement. Revenues continue to grow by 15.98% to Rp 170.98 billion in 2012 from Rp 147.41 billion in 2011, according to ANTARA Financial Report 2012 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.To answer the challenges of the future, Perum LKBN Antara invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
IT Technical Support
- Preferably Male.
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Minimum S1 in Informatics Engineering, Information Systems.
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Solaris operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating system.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong knowledge of network system based on TCP/IP, Router.
- Advanced knowledge of CCNA will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate good communication skills (active in English).
- Able to perform analysis and troubleshooting.
- Able to work with the team, and independently.
- Responsible and able to work under pressure.
For further information, please refer official source from Perum LKBN Antara on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please send your application letter with CV, copy of educational certificate and transcript, copy of ID Card and latest photograph not later than 2 (two) weeks after the publication to Departemen PSDM Perum LKBN Antara - Wisma Antara Lt 19, Jl Medan Merdeka Selatan No 17 Jakarta 10110. Or send all required documents to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must write a valid telephone number / mobile phone which can be contacted. Only short-listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)