|Chevron / chevronindonesia.com|
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, Chevron Indonesia currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
Corporate Auditor (Ext-3/FIN/EXP/CHEVRON-IBU/OU/2015)
Employment Status : Permanent - Work Location : Jakarta
- Open for all Indonesian people with minimum Bachelor holder or equivalent (S1/D4) in Accounting, Finance.
- The minimum GPA 2.75.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an internal auditor in a multinational oil company or experience in public accounting firm.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about risk and controls (e.g. SOX) and experience in compliance reviews.
- Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing standards.
- Previous exposures in PSC / US GAAP will be highly desirable.
- Familiar SAP and JDE system.
- Experience in leading audit engagements.
- Experience in analyzing large volumes of data and working with data analytical tools (e.g. ACL, MS Access)
- Excellent in both interpersonal and communication skill and able to work in a diverse environment.
- Able to coordinate and communicate issues and recommendations effectively with senior management.
- Good level in English and able to work using computer.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and deliver good quality audits within strict timelines.
- Flexibility to travel and work in remote locations during audits.
For further information, please refer official source from Chevron Indonesia on following link below. If you interested to joining Chevron Indonesia, please register and submit your application directly through www.careers.chevronindonesia.com. Application submitted latest by 12 April 2015. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)