|PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk / wika.co.id|
In line with the company's vision, to be one of the best integrated EPC and investment company in South East Asia, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Minimum education of D3/S1 in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Engineering for Projects at Design Phase (FEED, Detailed Design) & EPCI and 5 years as Project Scheduler / Project Control
- Completed trainings: Project Supply Chain, PTK007, MS Project / Primavera, Schedule Assessment Tools.
- Minimum education of D3/S1.
- Completed training: Project Risk, Human Risk.
- Have AK3 Migas SMK3 government certifications/lincenses
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a HSE Safety Officer role at oil & Gas Facility.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant service to the Contract.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable industrial HSE Practices and regulations, and the ability to learn, implement and apply Company’s HSE Standards and Practices.
- Must have received formal training in following areas
- General safety (e.g. Incident Reporting & Investigation, SMK3, Behavior Based Safety, Basic Fire Fighting, Basic First Aid and Hazardous Chemical Handling) and must posses a valid certificate from recognized authority attesting to his/her safety training and qualification.
- Specific safety training relevant to contract services ( e.g Marine Safety, Aviation Safety and Electrical Safety and Construction Safety.) and must posses a valid certificate from recognized authority attesting to his/her safety training and qualification.
- Demonstrated good planning and organizational skills.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate and excellent level of English proficiency (spoken and writing).
- Strong analytical skill.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. All positions above are will be based in Site Tangguh LNG – West Papua. Should you interested and meet the qualifications required, please send your comprehensive resume in PDF format (Please don’t attach other document besides your own resume) not later than 24 March 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. Please write the title of applied position in your subject line. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)