Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia - S1 Fresh Graduate, Experienced PGN Group March 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 19.3.15 | 4:01 PM


Transgasindo / tgi.co.id
PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia - TGI or later known as Transgasindo is a reputable company in Indonesia with a primary focus on pipelines gas transportation business. PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia has strong reputation in Indonesia for more than 14 years in connecting Grissik to Duri dan Grissik to Singapore throught its 1,000 km of gas pipelines (both on- and offshore). The Company is a member of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group), one of the largest state-owned gas distributor. At present, PGN Group holds 59.87% shares in Transgasindo. The remaining 40.13% interest in Transgasindo is owned by Transasia Pipeline Company Pvt. Ltd, 40%; and Yayasan Kesejahteraan Pegawai & Pensiunan Gas Negara, 0.13%. Headquartered in Jakarta, Transgasindo now operates 4 regional offices, situated at Jambi, Belilas, Pekanbaru, and Batam. According to PGN Group Annual Report 2013, Transgasindo had boosted its net income to US$ 205.19 million in 2013 from US$191.70 million at the end of December 2012. Total net profit went up by 30.55 from US$ 59.77 million in 2012 to US$78.03 millions in 2013.

To support the business expansion and its organic growth, PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Legal Officer

  • Minimum education of a Bachelor's Degree (S1) from Law discipline.
  • Previous experience in the field of legal counsel or Advisor business minimum 3 years will be highly prioritized.
  • Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
  • Certified professional (KTPA) highly desirable.
  • Possess excellent skills in analytical, problem solving and process management.
  • Have a good communication (verbal and writted) and negotiation skills.
  • Able to work independently and to be a good negotiation.
  • English proficiency and computer literate.
  • Familiar and strong understanding of gas pipelines business is a plus.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, apply send your complete application and CV (state your GPA and position code) and recent photograph to Transgasindo - Jobstreet. All matters related to the recruitment process at Transgasindo can be confirmed via email to hrd@tgi.co.id. Closing date 25 March 2015. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia - S1 Fresh Graduate, Experienced PGN Group March 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs