|Sari Husada / sarihusada.co.id|
PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika - SGM or more popularly called Sarihusada is a trusted and reliable food nutrition company in Indonesia. Sarihusada is the producers of infant and children nutritions products under the brands of Lactamil, SGM and Vitalac. PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika is a member of Danone Group, the world leading international food and beverage company from French. Originally registered as NV Saridele in 1954. In 1972, NV Saridele renamed into PT Sari Husada. The name of PT Sari Husada Generasi Mahardika was launched in 2012. Sarihusada is headquartered in Jakarta and now operates 2 production plants, located at Yogyakarta and Kemudo Prambanan Klaten Central Java. According to Sarihusada's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika now supported by more than 400 researchers from Danone Research Center spread in Utrecht Netherlands, Singapore and Indonesia.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika have opportunities for efficient and highly motivated individuals to fill in the challenging position:
Microbiologist (Microbiological Laboratory Supervisor)
Function : Quality and Food Safety
- Minimum education of a Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Pharmacy, Biology majoring in Micriobiology, or Food Technology.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience as same position at similar industries will be highly prioritized.
- Have a strong knowledge in Microbiology, test and method and Food Safety System
- Possess excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Enthusiast, a fast learner and willing to learn something new
- Willing to assigned at SGM Kemudo Plant, Prambanan Klaten.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika on following link below. Should you are interested and meet with minimum requirements above, please send your application complete with CV, copy of transcript, copy of ID Card, recent photograph and write "Microbiologist" in subject line to email : HRBP.OperationSGM@danone.com (in PDF format with maximum file size of 2MB). Closing date 1 April 2015. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified applicants will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)