|Sari Husada / sarihusada.co.id|
PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika - SGM or known as Sarihusada is a trusted and reliable company in Indonesia with a primary focus on food nutrition industry. PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika is widely recognized as the producers of infant and children nutritions products under the brands of Lactamil, SGM and Vitalac. Sarihusada is an affiliate company of Danone Group, the leading international food and beverage company from French. Sarihusada was first established in 1954 as NV Saridele. In 1972, NV Saridele was transformed into PT Sari Husada. The name of PT Sari Husada Generasi Mahardika was launched in 2012. Headquartered in Jakarta, Sarihusada now has 2 production plants, located at Yogyakarta and Kemudo Prambanan Klaten Central Java. According to Sarihusada's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Sarihusada now supported by more than 400 researchers from Danone Research Center spread in Utrecht Netherlands, Singapore and Indonesia.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika have opportunities for efficient and highly motivated individuals to fill in the challenging position:
QA Packaging Supervisor
Job Function : Quality and Food Safety
- Hold an S1 degree from a reputable university, majoring in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the same position. Previous experience in similar industries will be highly prioritized.
- Strong knowledge in Flexible Packaging Material, Quality Control of Food Packaging & Testing of Packages, and Food Safety System.
- Possess excellent communication skills in Bahasa and English, both verbal and written.
- Enthusiast, a fast learner and eager to learn.
- Willing to placed in SGM's Kemudo Plant - Prambanan Klaten, Central Java.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika on following link below. If you are interested and meet with above requirements, simply submit your application along with CV, copy of transcript, copy of ID Card and recent photograph to email : HRBP.OperationSGM@danone.com (in PDF format with maximum file size of 2MB). Please write "Packaging Supervisor" in subject line. End Date 31 March 2015. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified applicants will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)