|Sari Husada / sarihusada.co.id|
PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika - SGM or known as Sarihusada is a well-established company in Indonesia that runs in food nutrition industry. The Company is widely recognized as the producers of infant and children nutritions products under the brands of Lactamil, SGM and Vitalac. Sarihusada is an affiliate company of Danone Group, the world leading international food and beverage company from French. Sarihusada was founded in 1954 and originally registered as NV Saridele. In 1972, NV Saridele renamed into PT Sari Husada. In 2012, the Company officially renamed into PT Sari Husada Generasi Mahardika. Headquartered in Jakarta, Sarihusada now operates 2 food nutrition production lines, located at Yogyakarta and Kemudo Prambanan Klaten Central Java. According to Sarihusada's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika now supported by more than 400 researchers from Danone Research Center spread in Utrecht Netherlands, Singapore and Indonesia.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Consumer Engagement Management (CEM) Data Analyst
- Minimum S1 degree majoring in IT, Statistic, or Management.
- At least 2 years of experience as Customer Relation Management (CRM) Supervisor.
- Previous exposures in FMCG, IT or Telecommunication Company – multinational company will be highly prioritized.
- Strong knowledge and exposure in system development, project management, client handling.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Good English language skills - Oral and Written.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
For further information, please refer official source from DANONE DanCommunity on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please send your application letter along with updated CV, recent photograph and contact number (not more than 150KB, windows base programs) not later than 24 April 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified applicants will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)