|PGASCOM / pgascom.co.id|
PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara - PGASCOM is rapid growing telecommunication services company in Indonesia which commenced operations in 2009. The Company concentrates its business activities in fiber optic networks, clear channel and also broadband services. PGASCOM is a directly-owned subsidiary company of a leading state-owned gas distributor PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group). As at December 2014, PGN Group holds 99.93% stakes in PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara. Headquartered in Jakarta, PGASCOM now manages more than 1,500 km of PGN's international fiber optic networks which connected Jakarta and Singapore with a capacity of up to 160 GBps. PGASCOM also supported by 1 NOC Ketapang and 4 regional offices, situated in Batam, Jambi, Palembang, and Lampung. According to PGN Group Full Year 2014 Consolidated Financial Statements as quoted by JobsCDC.com, PGASCOM had boosted its total assets in 2014 to US$24 millions from US$17 million at the end of December 2013.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Scada Project Engineer
Scada Project Engineer
- Minimum Diploma degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience in maintenance SCADA related applications and database, including experience with hardware configuration, system tuning, application development, documentation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field.
- Experience in managing team and coordinate the work with supplier, customer and subcontractors.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Strong in written and communication skills.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application letter with CV and recent photograph to email@example.com. Closing date 30 April 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)