|PT Petrosea Tbk / petrosea.com|
PT Petrosea Tbk - Petrosea is a reputable public-listed company in Indonesia with excellent track records in providing full service mining and support solutions for coal, oil and natural gas industry. Petrosea concentrates its business activities in 3 business lines, consists of Mining Service, Engineering and Construction and Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB). Petrosea was founded in 1972 and went public in 1992 after listed on the Jakarta and Surabaya Stock Exchanges (now Indonesia Stock Exchange) under stock code of PTRO. Headquartered in Jakarta, Petroseas now operates 2 representative office at Balikpapan and Tanjung Batu, East Kalimantan. In terms of financial performance, PT Petrosea Tbk reported total operating revenue in 2014 amounted to USD 348 millions. This reflected a 3.36% decrease from USD 361.1 millions in 2013, according to PT Petrosea Tbk Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Petrosea Tbk are currently taking applicants for the following positions:
Human Capital Manager (Oil & Gas Services)
- Previous experience in the field of Human Resources (HR) at least of 15 years.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in any major.
- Previous exposures in Oil & Gas industry.
- Demonstrated good communication and negotiating skills – both spoken and written.
- Demonstrated good leadership and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge about HR science and practice.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder, majoring in Law will be an advantage.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in People Development / HR field, out of which 5 years in managerial position.
- Able to develop and maintain relationship with regional and local government officials.
- Maintain to update knowledge of government regulations and law.
- Willing to work in overtime to achieve objectives.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Petrosea Tbk on following link below. For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please send your detailed resume complete with recent photograph and indicating position code (email subject) in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum 350kb in Microsoft Word or PDF format). Please mention the position applied on the email subject. Closing date 13 April 2015. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)