|PT Latinusa Tbk / latinusa.co.id|
PT Pelat Timah Nusantara Tbk - Latinusa is a reputable publicly-listed tinplate manufacturing company in Indonesia, based in Cilegon Banten. Latinusa was founded in 1982 and listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 2009. At present, Latinusa — whose shares are traded under the code NIKL — is 55% owned by Japan Consortium (35% by Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp, 10% by Mitsui & Co Ltd, 5% by 35 % Nippon Steel Sumikin Bussan and 5% by Metal One Corporation). The remaining 45% interest in Latinusa is owned by PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk, 20.09%; PT Baruna Inti Lestari, 5.005%; and Public, 19.905%. According to a financial statements submitted to IDX as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Latinusa’s total revenue in 2014 reported 5.53% down, from USD 172,461,000 in 2013 to USD 162,916,000, while Latinusa’s total assets declined by 2.4% to USD 121,419,000 from USD 124,420,000.
As part of the Company's business expansion, PT Pelat Timah Nusantara Tbk seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to fill the following position
Management Trainee Legal Division (Code: MTLD)
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in Law with minimum GPA of 2.85 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS).
- Have a good knowledge in the field of business/corporate law.
- Open for Fresh Graduate
- Single/not married (Maximum age of 27 years old).
- English proficiency
- High integrity, credibility, openness, concern, and a team player.
- Have a high motivation and curiosity
- Focuses on procedures, accuracy and quality of work.
- Strong leadership skill and able to work under pressure.
- Willing to be placed in Cilegon Banten.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Unpad on following link below. For Apply, If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join Latinusa Management Trainee Program, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating position code in your subject line. Closing date 27 March 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)