|PT Nestlé Indonesia / nestle.co.id|
PT Nestlé Indonesia - Nestlé Indonesia is a leading and reputable multinational company in Indonesia. The company concentrates its business activities in the field of food nutrition, health and wellness industry. The Company is a member of Nestlé SA (Nestlé Group), one of the world largest food and beverage company from Vevey Swiss. Nestlé Group now has 3 subsidiaries in Indonesia, consist of PT Nestlé Indonesia (90.2% owned by Nestlé SA), PT Wyeth Nutrition Indonesia (90% owned by Nestlé SA), and PT Nestlé Indofood Citarasa (50% owned by Nestlé SA). In Indonesia, Nestlé Group started its commercial activities in 1971 and initially started with first affiliate PT Food Specialties Indonesia. PT PT Nestlé Indonesia was established in 2000 as a merger results of PT Food Specialties Indonesia with PT Supmi Sakti and PT Nestlé Confectionery Indonesia. According to Nestlé Indonesia's company profile as quoted by JobsCDC.com, PT Nestlé Indonesia is headquartered in Jakarta and now has 4 production plants located in Panjang Lampung, Kejayan East Java Cikupa Banten and Karawang West Java.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Nestlé Indonesia invites young smart qualified candidates to seize theese career opportunities
Medical Delegate Trainee (MDT)
- Minimum S1 majoring in Nutrition, Medical, Agriculture, Fisheries and Marine Science, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Agriculture Technology, Mathematics, Environmental Health, Chemistry, Biology, Dentistry, Phramacy, Public Health, Physics, Nursing, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Food Technology.
- Fresh graduate or with 1 year of experience.
- Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.00.
- Excellent communication skills in English language, both verbal and written.
- Actively involved in extracurriculat and or organization activities.
- Pleasant personality and highly adaptable.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to be placed in all operational areas of PT Nestlé Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from CDA IPB on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your application letter and resume not later than 15 March 2015 to Putu-Dewi-Larasati[at]ID.nestle.com. Please write MDT Batch V_Name in your email subject. Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be notified and invited for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)