|PT Nestlé Indonesia / nestle.co.id|
PT Nestlé Indonesia - Nestlé Indonesia is one of the most reliable and trusted multinational company a primary focus on food nutrition, health and wellness industry. PT Nestlé Indonesia is a member of Nestlé SA (Nestlé Group), one of the world largest food and beverage company from Vevey Swiss. In Indonesia, Nestlé Group operates 3 subsidiary / affiliate companies, namely PT Nestlé Indonesia (90.2% owned by Nestlé SA), PT Wyeth Nutrition Indonesia (90% owned by Nestlé SA), and PT Nestlé Indofood Citarasa (50% owned by Nestlé SA). Nestlé Group started its commercial activities in Indonesia since 1971 and initially started with first affiliate PT Food Specialties Indonesia. In 2000, PT Food Specialties Indonesia with PT Supmi Sakti and PT Nestlé Confectionery Indonesia were amalgamated into PT Nestlé Indonesia. According to Nestlé Indonesia's company profile as quoted by JobsCDC.com, PT Nestlé Indonesia - which is headquartered in Jakarta - now has 4 factories located in Panjang Lampung, Kejayan East Java Cikupa Banten and Karawang West Java.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Nestlé Indonesia invites young smart qualified candidates to seize theese career opportunities
Production Skilled Operator Karawang Factory
- Diploma Degree (D3) from the dicisplines of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemcial Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering with GPA at least of 2.75.
- Open for fresh graduate applicants with experience in related project. Candidates with related experience minimum 1 year will be highly prioritized.
- Willing to work with shifting systems.
- Placement at Surya Cipta Industrial Zone - East Karawang West Java.
- Full-time position(s) available.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Interested and qualified candidates can apply directly by registration through Nestlé - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be notified and invited for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)