|PT Multistrada Arah Sarana Tbk / multisrada.co.id|
PT Multistrada Arah Sarana Tbk - Multisrada is a public-listed tire manufacturing company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion. The Company produce automotive tires for motor cycle tadial ‘MC’ and passanger car radial ‘PCR’ under the brand of Achilles, Corsa and Strada. Multistrada was first established in 1988 as PT Oroban Perkasa. In 2005, the Company went public and is listed the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) under reference code MASA. Based in Bekasi West Java, Multistrada now operates 8 subsidiaries, consist of Achilles Tire (Shanghai), Co., Ltd, PT Indomasa Sentosa, PT Mitra Jaya Nusaindah, PT Sylvaduta, PT Meranti Laksana, PT Meranti Lestari, PT Multistrada Agro International, and PT Kawasan Industri Multistrada. The financial performance of PT Multistrada Arah Sarana Tbk in 2013 showed a good improvement. According to Multistrada's latest Financial report (2013) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the tire company generated total sales of US$323,891,000 in 2013 increased from US$320,881,000 in 2012.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Multistrada Arah Sarana Tbk are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Management Trainee ( MT )
- Male, single with a maximum age of 24 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder from reputable university which is accreditation B, majoring in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Robotic, Management, Accounting, Education Technology.
- Fresh graduate, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Possess excellent communication skill and good analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated good leadership skill.
- Extensive experience in organization is a major advantage.
- Willing to be placed at Lemahabang Cikarang Bekasi, West Java.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Multistrada Arah Sarana Tbk on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please apply online through firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 18 April 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will invited for next selection process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)