|GMF Aero Asia / gmf-aeroasia.co.id|
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia - GMFAA or later known as GMF AeroAsia is a trusted and reliable company in Indonesia with a primary focus on maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) industry. The Company is a strategic subsidiary company of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Garuda Group), the largest state-owned airline company Indonesia. Based in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, GMF AeroAsia now operates 25 representative offices and customers contacts worldwide. In 2013, the Company succeeded in posting overall improvement in its performance. GMF AeroAsia booked total net profit in 2013 amounted to USD 19,127,169, up 73.55 per cent from USD 11,021,269 in 2012. This figures was stated by GMF AeroAsia in its Annual Report 2013 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia invites qualified candidates to fill in the challenging position:
- Minimum education background of Diploma Degree majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Maximum age of 23 years old.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Fluent in English both oral and written, with minimum TOEFL Score of 450 or Minimum TOIEC Score of 452.
- Have excellent health (physically and mentally).
- Experience is not required.
For further information, please refer official source from JCDC POLSRI on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please fill out the following form http://goo.gl/RJkkq2. Closing date 31 March 2015. Only Selected and qualified candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)