|GMF Aero Asia / gmf-aeroasia.co.id|
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia - GMFAA or more popularly called as GMF AeroAsia is a leading company in Indoensia with a primary focus on MRO industry (maintenance, repair and overhaul). GMF AeroAsia is a directly-owned subsidiary company of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Garuda Group), the national flag carrier of Indonesia. Based in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, GMF AeroAsia now has 25 representative offices and customers contacts worldwide. In 2013, GMF AeroAsia succeeded in posting overall improvement in its performance. GMF AeroAsia reported total net profit in 2013 amounted to USD 19,127,169, representing a growth of 73.55% from USD 11,021,269 in 2012. This figures was stated by GMF AeroAsia in its Annual Report 2013 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia invites qualified candidates to fill in the challenging position:
- Male/Female, not over than 26 years of age.
- Minimum S1 in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Female, not over 25 years of age.
- Minimum D3 in Secretary.
- Male, not over than 23 years of age.
- Minimum D3 in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Excellent oral and written English with minimum TOEFL score of 475 or minimum TOEIC score of 500.
- Fresh graduate will be highly prioritized.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please register and apply directly through http://www.gmf-aeroasia.co.id/career. Closing date 12 April 2015. Only Selected and qualified candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)