|PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) / brantas-abipraya.co.id|
PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) - PTBA or later known as Brantas Abipraya is a reputable state-owned civil contractors company in Indonesia with a primary focus on construction projects related to water infrastucture (dams and weir, tunnel work, road and bridges, irrigations and river improvement, dredging and reclamation, and manufacturing landscape), power plant, airports, and building. Headquartered in Jakarta, Brantas Abipraya now operates 12 regional and branch offices, located at Medan, Padang, Pekanbaru, Palembang, Jakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Denpasar, Banjarmasin, Samarinda, Makassar dan Mataram. In terms of financial performance, Brantas Abipraya showed a strong performance in 2013 and recorded a growth of 43.7% in total net profit amounted to Rp72.78 billion over the previous year (Rp 50.8 billion in 2012), according to Brantas Abipraya's press release (published on 5 September 2014) as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in relevant discipline with a minimum GPA of 3.20 on a 4.0 grade scale
- At least 2 years of experience in the related field.
- Female with a maximum age of 30 years old as at January 2015.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in Secretarial or any similar discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Executive Secretary/BOD Secretary.
- Good looking.
- Hardworking, self confidence, self motivated type of person, and able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written.